Passenger Charter / Commitments
As a passenger, you have rights. We commit to:
- Provide you with a safe and comfortable tram journey.
- Provide you with real-time passenger information at stops 99% of the time.
- Respond to all your letters and emails within 1 week.
- Provide you with a 99% reliable tram service and publish our performance every 12 weeks.
- Give 1 week notice to passengers/residents in the event of planned maintenance work.
- Inform and update you in case your tram journey is going to be longer than usual.
- Ensure that Luas meets the highest standards of accessibility and that our staff are trained in disability awareness to assist you if required.
- Clean the trams every night and every stop at least once a day.
- Provide you with an environmentally friendly transport option, releasing 3.5 times less CO2 than taking the same trip by car.
- Advise you on the cheapest fare for you if you contact Luas Customer Care or visit www.luas.ie
We have rights too and ask you to:
- Be in possession of a valid ticket on board the tram.
- Respect Luas staff, other passengers and property.