There are many other ways to stay safe with Luas. At Stops, on-board or near the tracks, learn more about the safety rules and the safety features Luas is offering you.
- Safety Rules – Click here for more info
- Staying Safe Together – Click here for more info
- Safe Walking Around Luas – Click here for more info
- Safe Driving Around Luas – Click here for more info
- Safe Cycling Around Luas – Click here for more info
Hold Hands – A Safety Message From Luas
Nobody wants to be separated from their child or child in their care.
Luas are reminding all customers who travel with children to always board the tram and alight the tram at the same time as the child/ children travelling with you.
Thankfully there are not many incidents of children being separated from their parents or travelling companions but one incident is one too many so we are reminding people to:
- Hold Hands
- Board and alight the tram at the same time
- Remember if you or the child in your care do get separated you can press the SOS button on board the tram and talk to the Driver, you can press the Emergency Help Point at the Luas Stop beside the ticket machine and talk to Luas Control.
- You may wish to call the Gardaí on 999