Luas Customer Advice Strike Action Wed 4th May 2016
- Transdev, the Luas Operator, would like to advise customers that services on both the Red and Green Lines will not run on the following date due to strike action:
- Wednesday 4th May 2016
- Following this Strike Action on Wednesday 4th May normal service will resume on Thursday 5th May from 5.30am.
- From Saturday 17th April 2016 a Work-to-Rule was implemented by Luas SIPTU employees. This may result in some service disruptions and we apologise to customers for any inconvenience caused by this Work-to-Rule action.
- Luas tickets will not be valid on services of other public transport service providers during these strike actions.
- Transdev have received notice of further Strike Actions on the following dates;
- Friday 13th May 2016
- Friday 20th May 2016
- Thursday 26th May 2016 - 4 hour stoppage (3.00pm to 7.00pm)
- Friday 27th May 2016
- Customers intending to purchase pre-paid tickets such as 7 Day or 30 Day tickets may wish to consider alternative ticket options.
- For other travel options see www.transportforireland.ie or download the TFI free Journey Planner App.
For further information on the strike action please click here
Luas Refund Arrangements
Customers with Luas pre-paid or Tax Saver tickets who are impacted by the strike action will be eligible for a refund.
- We would advise customers impacted on Wednesday 4th May to apply for a refund from Thursday 5th May onwards.
Click here for details or contact Luas Customer Care on LoCall 1850 300 604.
We apologise to customers for the inconvenience caused by these strike actions.
All lifts and escalators are in working order.
Luas Customer Care
- Customer Care: 1850 300 604
- Web: www.luas.ie
- Email: email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @Luas