WEBSITE Terms and Conditions
- Whilst Transdev endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice. TII will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- While every effort is made ensure that the information on this site is correct, TII or Transdev makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, in relation to such information and material. The contents of these pages are intended to enhance public access to information about TII and are provided as an information guide only on an “as is” basis.
- TII or Transdev shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information or material.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to Transdev by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. TII or Transdev cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- TII or Transdev does not warrant that the site or its contents are free from viruses or problems and TII or Transdev is not responsible for any harm caused to your property from your use of this site.
- TII or Transdev accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such Term(s) or Condition(s) shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts. This, however, shall not prevent TII or Transdev from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these Terms and Conditions or this site in any other jurisdiction.
- In using this site, you shall not post illegal, immoral, provocative or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause TII or Transdev to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, at the sole discretion of TII or Transdev, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of TII or Transdev.
- You shall not (by using any device, software or routine) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the efficient operation of this site. This includes (but is not limited to) by act or omission, imposing an unreasonably or disproportionately large or heavy workload on the technical infrastructure of the site (by mass e-mailing, or otherwise).
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by TII. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only.
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without TII's prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
All product names, model names, slogans, logos and emblems, referred to on this site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the TM or trademark symbol, (the "Marks") are trademarks, service marks, or trade names of the TII, its licensors or contractors, as appropriate. All rights in the Marks are reserved and no licence or right to use is granted to users. In addition, the use or misuse of Marks is expressly prohibited without TII's prior written permission.
Any questions or communications in relation to these Terms and Conditions should be sent by way of email to email@example.com.
If you have any suggestions or comments in relation to the Luas website please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Luas Customer Service
© 2015 Transport Infrastructure Ireland. All Rights Reserved